Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Piles of......stacks of........Christmas coasters! Most of these have been given away so I'm finally going to post some pictures. I showed you how to make these in an earlier post. I found that I can make about 8 of them in 1 hour...... cutting to sewing to ironing. I gave them out in sets of four, so that's a pretty quick, small gift. I did find that they "ate" up quite a bit of fabric because of all of the layers, and are not particularly cheap to make. This is the time to buy the Christmas fabric that's on sale now and use it for next year's gifts.




One set of eight;




Another set of eight;



And here is the December BOM, just completed this afternoon. I had to put this on the very bottom of the list of to do's. I'm hoping to pick up January's block tomorrow, provided we don't get all of the snow that they are predicting.



No comments:

Post a Comment