Saturday, October 18, 2008

Not much of a post today, but I thought I'd better check in. I met with my quilting friends on Thursday and this was the wreath on the welcoming door. Fall seems to have finally arrived in Indiana and we are actually seeing the leaves turn to wonderful shades of rust, orange, and gold......soon to be crunching under our feet. I know this sounds odd, but I enjoy leafless trees so that I can see the limb structure that's hidden under the leaves. I find that the most beautiful and interesting part of the tree. I'm loving the cooler temps and shorter days. Good weather for crafting, yet I've been so busy that I haven't done much over the last few days. I'm hoping to complete a project (or projects) over the weekend. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment