Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another dish cloth finished. This one has been sitting around on my coffee table for quite some time, patiently waiting for me to finish it. I got side tracked with sock knitting and put it aside. I bound off the edges this morning, wove in my loose ends, and gave it a quick hand blocking. Even though this is a simple project, it still feels rewarding to finally complete it. Plus..... it gives me less guilt to get started on new projects.

I'm going to cast on my other sock today and begin making the mate for my first sock. I'm hoping that most of my sock knitting lessons are still hanging around in my brain and won't be too hard to retrieve. I won't be posting a picture of this sock until it's finished, as it will look just like the first one (or at least that's the plan). So.......don't hold your breath on this one.....it may be months before it's completed and posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment