Sunday, March 3, 2013


Just wanted to give you a heads up that the 2013 Designer Mystery Block of the Month program offered by The Fat Quarter Shop will be starting soon. 

I'm a HUGE fan of this BOM series and I've blogged about it before.  The block design is the "mystery" part of this BOM series.  They tell you the fabric used in the series, so you will know if you will want to join in....no mystery there.  The 2013 fabrics will be Avalon by Fig Tree for Moda.

The price is reasonable....$11.99 per month, which includes shipping....this is in the US.  You receive the block pattern of the month along with the fabric required to make the block.  And this is the best part.....they include extra fabric and I have always been able to make two blocks out of every kit.  Now that's a bargain!  (Don't you hate BOM's where you have to buy more fabric if you make an error in cutting..... and maybe just a tiny error.... where they have included only the minimum amount of fabric required to make the block.... grrrrr.....)

So.... click on the Fat Quarter Shop link.... go to the clubs and programs..... and sign up for this BOM.  While you're there, I'm sure you'll find other BOM's that will interest you.

Now I need to get some 2012 BOM's finished.  I think I'm three months behind right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment