Saturday, March 16, 2013


SADLY, the Nancy Drew blog hop has ended......... HAPPILY, the Stitch Me Up blog hop is starting on Wednesday!  Here's the line up of the hop participants.  My day is Wednesday, the 20th.  I've got to get hopping because my project isn't finished yet......Yikes!  Please come back and visit me on Wednesday and then continue visiting everyone through the 29th.  You'll be HAPPY that you stopped to see everyone's creations because you will be overwhelmed with inspiration!

WEDNESDAY March 20th








Gracie Oliver Arts (That's me!)








THURSDAY March 21st















FRIDAY March 22nd
















MONDAY MARCH 25th

Beverly @That Other Blog













 

TUESDAY MARCH 26th


Jeanette @That Other Blog
















WEDNESDAY MARCH 27TH















 

THURSDAY MARCH 28th

Kristin @That Other Blog















FRIDAY MARCH 29th


Patricia @That Other Blog












No comments:

Post a Comment