Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I stopped in one of our thrift shops the other day and found this little steal for only $3.00.  I love old sewing machine attachments and goodies.  This box was taped shut.... (unfortunately, with a scotch-type tape) ..... and I ended up removing a little bit of the box hide to get the tape off and open the box. 
 
 
This is what I found inside the box.  Lots of attachments and they are all in good shape.  The box did not include the foot that the attachments attach to..... make sense?  I may already have that foot in some of my other sewing machine implements.... I'll have to take a look. 

 
 
Also in the box..... I saved the best for last....... were these screwdrivers and awl.  These will be loved and used often.  What a great buy for $3.00!
 
 

I hope you find some unexpected treasures today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow what a huge assortment of machine accesories..You hot payday with that find for sure.

    ReplyDelete