Friday, January 20, 2012

My 12 Wonky House Swap Blocks are all finished!  Because no one will receive more than one of my blocks, it wasn't necessary to make them different.  Many of the swappers are doing just that....making 12 different blocks.....but due to time and not wanting to get overwhelmed, I chose to make the same basic block.  They all ended up being squared up a bit differently, just due to the construction.....more sky....less sky......more ground.....less ground....more to the right....more to the left.  A few of the roofs are different and a few of the ground fabrics are different.



I just need to sign my siggy blocks and get them all in the mail next week.  I won't receive my swap partners blocks until mid March-ish and I'll post them when they arrive.  I can't wait to see all of the different wonky houses!

No comments:

Post a Comment