Saturday, August 2, 2014

 
Thought I had better check in for just a minute.  I've had a few emails asking how I'm doing..... and I'm doing just fine.  I'm expecting a visit from my SIL next week so I'm getting the house in order and un-fun things like that.  My sewing machine is definitely feeling neglected but I'll take care of that soon.  While my SIL is visiting, we'll be doing some sewing and my machine will feel the love again!
 
I did want to show you a little giveaway that I won a few weeks ago... a Riley Blake charm pack.  I won this from Corrie at Quilt Taffy..... check out her shop..... it's great!  Thanks so much, Corrie!
 
 
 


So that's my little update.  I won't be posting until later in August and I'm going to try and keep up with reading my blog buddies posts'.  Hope your summer is going well.  Our schools start August 18th, so the summer is definitely winding down.  Keep cool and happy sewing!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your doing a little better ....have lots of fun, laugh a lot, with your SIL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that you're OK. Have a lot of fun with your SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you'll be having some good times! Congrats on that really cool giveaway...I love Quilt Taffy!

    ReplyDelete