Wednesday, April 16, 2014

 
Just a couple of goodies to show you today. 
 
The first is a package of Pinmoors that I won from Kristy at Quiet Play.  I haven't used the Pinmoors yet, but I'm thinking they will be a great hand saver for basting quilts.  Instead of safety pins, you use a regular straight pin and stab it into the Pinmoor to secure the pin.  Easy in and easy out.  I have pretty severe arthritis in my hands and anchoring safety pins is always a painful task.  If you go to Pinmoor's web site.... you can see a short video using Pinmoors.  Thanks so much to Kristy for hosting this giveaway and giving me the chance to test drive these Pinmoors!
 
 
 
 
The second gadget is for a Seam-Fix seam ripper.  It's your basic seam ripper except the end has a rubberized tip that is used to clean up your seams after you have clipped the threads and have little snippets to pick out.  The rubber tip makes easy work of gathering the snippets instead of using tweezers or your fingers to pull out all of the strays.  Another simple idea that really does the trick.



4 comments:

  1. I don't have any Pinmoor thingys, but they look like something I need to try. I have that rubber tipped seam ripper and it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanie you will have to give us all a review on those Pinmoors. They are pricey little things so don't let your kitties get a hold of them. You don't want them to to destroy them or for them to chock on them either. I know how nosy cats can be to, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stumped the one things???. Anchor how

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting some Pinmoor squishy deals, I think they would be so useful in many ways.. I have that seam ripper, I use the rubber end...alot, but for ripping I prefer my Clover.

    ReplyDelete