Monday, April 22, 2013

***4/27/13 Update from the end of this post..... I made the cut for the Tammy blog hop!  Gotta pick out my fabric and get moving!***
 
I found a cute pair of BIG scissors online to snazz up my sewing area.  They are 31" long, stamped out of metal, hinged and movable, and painted black.  There's a hook on the back for hanging.  I'm not sure yet, but I might spray paint them a fun color someday. 
 
 
 
 
Here's Oliver demonstrating the scale of the scissors.  (We've had the "never run with scissors" lecture, but never the "don't sleep with scissors" lecture.  Somehow, I didn't see the need at the time.....)
 

 
 
Lastly, there's another blog hop that I have hopefully joined.....haven't heard back yet..... only the first 50 will be selected.  Anyway, it's called "The Tammy" project bag and it's a cute little bag (or purse) to hold your sewing supplies or for any other use you might have.  There will be a free pattern for those who made the cut and as always, it will be such fun to see all of the different interpretations of the same pattern.  I sure do hope that I'm in!
 
 
 
Happy Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment