Sunday, October 21, 2012

 
First up, a new blog hop starts tomorrow......WICKED!!  Click on the haunted house to get the full schedule and links to the bloggers.  Although Halloween is my favorite holiday and I adore the fabrics and theme, I'm not participating because I'm just "overbooked" right now.  But be sure that I'll be visiting each and every blog during this hop.  It will be wonderful to see all of the Wicked creations!
 
 
 
Next is October's Fat Quarter Shop Mystery BOM.  I finished it up last night and love the pattern and the fabric, as usual.  I'll try and make my second block out of the extra fabric soon. 
 
 
 
 
 
And lastly, here's a great reason, in addition to all of the inspiration you will receive, to visit all of these blog hops.  Many offer very generous giveaways.  I won this wonderful fabric panel during the Fall Leafs Me Happy blog hop.  Linda from Buzzing & Bumbling sent this to me after I visited her blog and simply left a comment..... a random draw grabbed my name.  I just love this panel!  Thanks, Linda!
 
 
 
 
See you all tomorrow on the first day of the Wicked blog hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment