Sunday, October 19, 2008


"Patience" is the name of this Psalm block and patience is exactly what it required. Today was not a great day for me and undertaking this block was a mistake. Since it didn't have many pieces, I decided to give it a go. With all of the inset seams, I ended up doing part of the block by machine and part of the block by hand. For whatever reason, combining techniques did not result in a smooth, precise block. It looks fair in this picture, but overall, I was not pleased with my work. Right now, I'll leave it as is, but someday I may give it another try.
This block was inspired by Psalm 37:4-7;
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him..."

No comments:

Post a Comment