Friday, August 5, 2011

I went fabric shopping today and here's the loot!  But wait.... there's a catch......it was free!  I won second place with my little cat wall hanging (earlier post) and the prize was a $200 gift certificate!  Shazzam!  They.....Fabrics and Friends in Roanoke, IN (no web site).....were having a great sale today too, so I have almost $150 left after making these purchases.  I was one happy camper!



I love Halloween fabric and Bigfork Bay has the most comical patterns, right up my weird alley.  I may go back tomorrow too, as I also have a 40% off coupon.  And it will be free.....did you hear me.... free!  I'm so blessed!  Many grateful thanks to all of you who took the time to drive to Roanoke to vote for my wall hanging!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! You deserved it - that wall hanging was super cute. Great haul today... have fun shopping again... and again... and

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a knitter and a quilter, I think a quilt pattern with sheep on it is PERFECTION!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete