I had a chance to continue with my auction quilt this week end and have finished the tedious blocks. This LITTLE quilt is only 10" square finished and has 200 pieces in it! I'm pleased with my design and the overall look and I'm now ready to add borders, which I think will be 2" or 3".
Here's the backside where you can see all of the pieces. I used a soluble foundation paper, so I'll be able to soak the papers off and iron it dry, trying to keep things from distorting. I'll add the borders before I remove the papers, which will also help it to keep a nice square shape.
The problem with this being so small (I'm thinking it will be only 14" to 16" square with its' borders added) is that it won't be very visible when it's actually on the auction block. If I get it to the organizers in a timely fashion, it will be listed in the auction book, where I'll be able to add a little description about it. I'll be sure that I make that happen so that it doesn't get overlooked with all of the big boy quilts. :)