Monday, June 8, 2009

This is my "almost" finished lap quilt. It's almost done except for
quilting around the squares. I might even finish it off by tying the squares....gotta sleep on that decision. The top fabrics appear be cotton and cotton blends and the backing is flannel. I folded the backing over to the front, used a large zigzag stitch to attach it to the front and make a small border/binding. I'll finish it tomorrow at church and knew that I wouldn't be bringing it back home....thus....a picture of an almost finished lap quilt. It's a little larger than the other charity quilts so I've just left it folded for the picture. Plus, spreading a flannel quilt out on my floor means it will be attacked by cat hair! Just use your imagination to see the full quilt.


1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen this post. You do such lovely work!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete