Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This block was made for the summer block exchange that I told you about a few posts back. The blocks were to be monochromatic and I chose teal for my colorway.

And one block leads to another, and another, and another.......just like chips, I guess. I made 20 blocks for the exchange, the most that you could send, and I will receive 20 different blocks in return. This was a fun exchange because the blocks were quick and simple to make. I get myself in too deep sometimes, making obligations that can be a real burden and difficult to fulfill. These blocks only took about 3 hours total, from cutting----to sewing----to ironing---to trimming. My kind of project.


1 comment:

  1. You are such an artist, Jeanie. I love the teal block. And then the way you displayed the 20 blocks for the picture -- lovely! :-)
    Patti

    ReplyDelete