Sunday, September 14, 2008

My new sewing machine cover is working out quite well. In fact, it has the double duty of being a cat pillow/sewing machine cover. My sewing machine is right next to my computer and Oliver always has to assist me with my computer work. At least this makes his job more comfortable. I don't want the Cat Union Local 2620 to come after me!
I'm knitting away on those socks and have no other projects to post today. I'm really having a rough time with them and wonder why they don't start newbies off with a thicker yarn and larger needles. These socks will definitely not be worn, as they have many, many errors in them. IF (and that's a BIG "if") I can just get through the class and make one lone sock, I'll then go off on my own and try to knit a usable set. Without a time table and my choice of supplies, maybe I'll be able to conquer the mysterious sock!

No comments:

Post a Comment