Monday, June 18, 2012


Just finished Block #1 from the Designer Mystery Block of the Month series from the Fat Quarter Shop.  (See last post.) I was very impressed with the clear, easy to follow instructions as well as PLENTY of fabric to work with.  I've joined other BOM's where you are given exactly the right amount of fabric with absolutely no room for errors.  With this BOM, I easily have enough fabric leftover to make another block.  It just takes the stress off of making a silly mistake and having to buy extra fabric to finish a block. 

I was going to go ahead and make a second block using a different pattern of my own choice, but I think I'll hold off until I see what kind of blocks we'll be making.  I want whatever I make to blend in with the rest.

And now I wait for the next block to arrive in July........

No comments:

Post a Comment