Sunday, December 25, 2011


I'm not sure what year this picture was taken, but I do remember being terribly embarrassed because I did not believe in Santa Claus!  We went to visit Santa with our neighbor, Mom's best friend, and her two sons.  Mom said she thought both of the boys still believed in Santa so I had to play along.  Now, decades later, this picture brings sweet memories and I'm glad that Mom dragged me along for a photo op.  (Mrs. Claus took the Polaroid photo!)

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.  Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is the Messiah, the Lord.
(Luke 2:10-11)

Merry Christmas to you and yours!  May you be blessed with sweet memories, past and present.

No comments:

Post a Comment