Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mail call! Look what arrived yesterday.......the mug rugs from my secret swapper, Cindy!

I had not requested a specific theme or color, just "surprise me". The first one is a very simple one with a great use of fussy cutting to highlight the cup and the side wording. It's really cute and effective!




The second mug rug is pieced in pink, gray, and white. The colors look a bit off in the picture, but the white is crisp and bright.


Thanks so much, Cindy, for participating and sending such cute mats!

Yesterday was also a great day because my Aunt Dottie and Cousin Lisa came for a visit. I haven't seen them in ages and it was great to shop, lunch, and catch up. Lisa gave me this group of batik fabrics that came with a paper foundation pattern to make two leaves. I love batiks!


And she also brought along this fabric applique sheet with cute blackbirds, cherries, and watermelons. Very sweet! Thanks, Lisa! (Come back soon!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment