Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When I stopped in one of my local quilt shops last week, I was handed a small rectangle of red silhouette fabric (about 5 1/2" x 7 1/2") and was told that they were having a little contest and everyone that entered would at least win some discount coupons. Good enough incentive for me!

I went with something simple, of course, as it has to be turned in next week when they would be having a shop-hop and wanted these items for display. The fabric line is called "Love Letters", so I had to make something to hold those letters.



Here's the little hanging holding some Valentines. Now I need to deliver it to the shop and see what kind of coupons I'll win......and just for entering!



2 comments:

  1. Jeanie, they should give you a good one for this. Cute and functional. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Hope you got some good discounts.

    ReplyDelete