Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just checking in so that you know I'm still out here. I've been working away at the wall hangings and I'm now done with all of the machine sewing. This week end, I'll focus on the last of the hand sewing, which is sewing the binding to the hangings. I've finished three of them and have four to go. I may actually finish them on time!

After I get this batch finished, I'll be able to get back to my regular projects and will be able to post more updates. I'm about four blocks behind in my block of the month series and my Psalm series combined, and I'm looking forward to getting back on track.

Hope you are done (or almost done) with your Christmas crafting and shopping so that you can relax and enjoy the holidays. I'm almost at that point, myself. Phew!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment